2018 International Labour Conference
The 2018 ILC is being held from 28 May - 8 June 2018.
Employer spokesperson nominations have been proposed for the committees as follows. As usual, these nominations are subject to confirmation at the traditional Employers' Group meeting on the eve of the Conference.
Employer Spokesperson Nominations for 2018 ILC Committees:
- Selection Committee (Mr Hiroyuki Matsui - Japan)
- Credentials Committee (Mr Fernando Yllanes Martínez - Mexico)
- Committee on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations (Ms Sonia Regenbogen - Canada)
- Committee on Violence in the World of Work (Ms Alana Matheson - Australia)
- Committee on Social Dialogue (Ms Delphine Rudelli - France)
- Committee on SDGs (Ms Jacqueline Mugo - Kenya)
- Finance Committee (Mr Mthunzi Mdwaba - South Africa)
- Committee on Standing Orders (as necessary)