2019 International Labour Conference
The 2019 ILC is being held from 10-21 June 2019.
Employer spokesperson nominations have been proposed for the committees as follows. As usual, these nominations are subject to confirmation at the traditional Employers' Group meeting on the eve of the Conference.
Employer Spokesperson Nominations for 2019 ILC Committees:
- Selection Committee (Mr Hiroyuki Matsui - Japan)
- Credentials Committee (Mr Fernando Yllanes Martínez - Mexico)
- Committee on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations (Ms Sonia Regenbogen - Canada)
- Committee on Violence in the World of Work (Ms Alana Matheson - Australia)
- Committee of the Whole (Ms Renate Hornung-Draus - Germany)
- Finance Committee (Mr Mthunzi Mdwaba - South Africa)
- Committee on Standing Orders (as necessary)